Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Arguing


Been scrapbooking. Above are 2 of the many pages i've put together in the past few days. It's an Ali lift. Pretty identical. Normally, i try to make it my own. But this time, I forced myself to just copy a layout.

On another note, on the topic of arguing. Lately, I've realized that Bobby and I have argued a few times. That is twice. Not the normal relationship type of disagreements. You know, the 'why didn't you do this?', 'stop spending - we don't have enough money!' OR 'the you don't have time for me.' We actually haven't argued in a very long time. EXCEPT, we've been disagreeing a whole lot about our sweet tooth! I have to laugh because a few weeks ago, we argued about what type of variety doughnuts we should have at Krispy Kreme. In fact we were in the drive-thru, and because we couldn't make a decision, we went thru the drive-thru - let the worker know that we'd just come in. Or tonight about candy! I specifically told Bobby that the mint 3 musketeers was mine and i wasn't sharing (since he chose the starburst). SO he gives me a hard time that he ate my candy!!  I know.. we need a life.......

No comments: